A huge cluster of daises was in bloom this past summer at the Greensboro Arboretum. I had seen a few macros shot from the underside of flowers and wanted to try it out. After about 10 shots, I previewed the photos, and notice power lines in every single photo! Delete. Shot another dozen or so, and headed home to see what I had. Upon viewing them on the computer, I realized that the underside of the daisies was way to dark. Could have messed with it in Photoshop, but I wanted a more natural look. Back to the park, but this time I took some reflectors with me, and remembered to dodge the power lines - 3rd times the charm!