Storm At Sunset With Double Rainbow, Crater Lake
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Storm At Sunset With Double Rainbow, Crater Lake
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crater Lake National Park
- Nearest Town: Roseburg, OR
- Brief Directions: Interstate 5 to Medford, OR. Hghy 62 to Crater Lake
- GPS Longitude: 122.2
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Photo taken from deck at Rim Village Restaurant at Crater Lake National Park. The vantage point was unique, 1,000 feet above the surface of the lake, enabling the view down into the storm as it built in the center of the lake. The setting sun furnished the double rainbow.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 16-85mm NIkkor VR (16mm)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 769 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!