Toroweap Late Eve.
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Toroweap Late Eve.
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Fredonia
- Brief Directions: From St George Utah, take the the 59 going south to the 389 South to Sunshine route 109 south in AZ.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I've been wanting to come out to this area for a long time, but never had the vehicle to do it in... just how crazy am I about photography??? Traded in my car for a Jeep Wrangler... This area is only accesible by traveling 1 of 3 dirt roads... I took the Sunshine route (BLM 109). I would recommend a 4 wheel drive with high clearance, but there was one nut who took his prius all the way in... yes, a prius, but he was only able to do that becasue he had 4 of his buddies to help him lift the car over any obstacles in his way...
- Gear: Sony A77, Vanguard tripod/Ballhead, B/W polarizing filter/Lee Graduated filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 207 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!