Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Karukinka
- Country: Chile
- Nearest Area: Karukinka National Reserve
- Nearest Town: Pampa Guanaco
- Brief Directions: From Pampa Guanaco, in Tierra del Fuego, Chile, continue to the south. Soon the landscape turns from pampa, to lush forests of Lenga.
- GPS Longitude: 68
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In a small forest of Lengas (Nothofagus Pumilio) in Tierra del Fuego, in Karukinka National Reserve. The autumn was at it's best, and the lichen know as "Barba de Viejo" (Old man's beard) was also in yellow hues. It was a cold morning, but in here it was a small microclimate.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 209 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!