Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Bonsai Tranquility
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor Nevada State Park
- Nearest Town: Incline village
- Brief Directions: .8 miles south of sand harbor park south driveway
- GPS Longitude: 39.184844
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This was my first visit to this known location of landscape photographers, but unknown to general public. I was very fortunate to have such ideal conditions and colors this evening. After this bronze type of sunset it turned orange then red and deep red, at which time I took a silhouette minutes later than this photo in deep fire red. I have been hooked to come back again and again, even just to enjoy daytime sun with my Golden retriever.
- Gear: 7D, 17-40mm f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 248 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!