Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Rock Sculptures
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palm Springs - Joshua Tree National Park
- Nearest Town: Twentynine Palms
- Brief Directions: Off the 10 freeway take Hwy 62 to Twentynine Palms and enter main gate into Joshua Tree National Park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Larg rock sanded away buy the elements to form very unique rock formations and textures. Late in the day with the sun setting behind me to the right. Split Rock area in Joshua Tree National Park. 12.7 mm at F3.2
- Gear: Canon G9 - tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 340 times
, Black & White
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!