Half Dome From Olmstead Point, Yosemite National Park
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Half Dome From Olmstead Point, Yosemite National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra
- Nearest Town: Mariposa
- Brief Directions: Highway 395 at the junction of highway 120, head west into Yosemite National Park. Past the meadows and on to Olmstead Point.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: On a trip to Yosemite we came in the backside in early June hoping to get some cloud formations. We got this shot and many more over about 1.5 hours. I converted the color shot to B&W in Photoshop CS4. It was a beautiful day as the clouds kept coming and going.
- Gear: Canon EOS-1 D, Mark III, w/100-400mm lens with 2x extender
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!