Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Green Roots
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pineywoods Region
- Nearest Town: Beaumont
- Brief Directions: From Beaumont take Highway 69 North to the town of Lumberton and follow the signs to the park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Village Creek State Park is located in the East Texas Pineywoods region of the state. The park is about 15 miles north of Beaumont in Hardin County. Village Creek runs through the park and is a popular destination for canoeing & kayaking. The park covers 942 acres and offers campsites with water and electricity as well as primitive walk in sites.
- Gear: Pentax 67-75mm lens-bogen 3036 tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 543 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!