Mesa Arch/canyon Lands National Park
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Mesa Arch/canyon Lands National Park
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: From Moab Utah head north on 191 about 5mi then take left on 313 wsw and follow signs. Its a 35 to 45 min drive if you dont stop to take photos, which is impossible.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Looking through the arch east at the sunrise coming up over the La Sal Mtns. Exhilarating for several reasons, the temperature, the wind, and the incredible drop directly under the arch.
- Gear: Canon 1D MarkIII/Canon24-70mmL lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 681 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!