Running Through The Forest
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Running Through The Forest
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park / Sol Duc Springs
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles, Wa.
- Brief Directions: From Port Angeles, drive to the entrance of Olympic National Park, and follow the road to the Sol Duc Springs area.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A tributary to the Sol Duc River meanders through douglas fir and western hemlock, flanked by ferns, moss and lichens.
- Gear: Pentax 645, Pentax Lens, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2027 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!