Reflections In Time
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Reflections In Time
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: New River Gorge National River
- Nearest Town: Beckley
- Brief Directions: Take Route 19 from Beckley, WV north past the New River Gorge Bridge and then take a right on Route 60 and then follow the signs to Babcock State Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Babcock Grist Mill is one of the most beautiful and most photographed places in West Virginia. It is especially nice in autumn.
- Gear: Nikon D80 with a 18-70 Nikkor Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 356 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!