Monte Sano In The Mist.
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Monte Sano In The Mist.
- State/Province/Region: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monte Sano State Park
- Nearest Town: Huntsville
- Brief Directions: From Huntsville, take either Governors Drive east or Bankhead Parkway up to the top of Monte Sano Mountain. Follow the signs to the park entrance. You can either park in the picnic area or in the parking lot for the hiking trails. This stream and waterfall is located in between the hiking trails and the picnic/playground/lodge area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a small, rain fed waterfall in Monte Sano State Park. I love the delicate veil this waterfall creates and the log draws you eye right to the falls. The fog adds depth and atmosphere to this already tremendous scene.
- Gear: Hiking boots, D-SLR, tripod, ND & CPL filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 510 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!