Dawn In Grey Lake, Torres Del Paine National Park
Submitted to: Your Favorite Places
- Title: Dawn In Grey Lake, Torres Del Paine National Park
- Country: Chile
- Nearest Area: Grey lake beach
- Nearest Town: Puerto Natales
- Brief Directions: From the southern "administración" take the road towards the park, and after a few miles go to the left, towards Playa del Grey.
- GPS Longitude: 73
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A tranquil morning in Torres del Paine National Park. Shooting from the southern coast of the Grey Lake. This was taken on October 2011, two months before the big fire that's still affecting the park. All because of an irresponsible tourist.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70 f/2.8, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 233 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!