I took a day trip to check out the Ghost Town over in Montana. It is the original state capitol, and named Bannack.
It is the best re-stored/preserved site I've been to, except for Virginia City, Mt. which is about 150 miles from Bannack.
We didn't make it until 2:00 in the afternoon, which made the shooter in me reallly happy... SO....
1. I became fixed on the Motel. I can't wait to go back and spend the day here shooting here from sunrise.
I used some post on it because of the lighting.
2. This is the old kitchen stove for the hotel:
3. THE STAIRCASE I want to do a portrait shoot here.
4. Models aren't really happy, Hurry up before some one comes!
5. The first jail in Montana, most recent inmates!
6. Last look back as it was getting golden hourish....sniffle
So let me have it C&C Please?