Approximately 5 miles south of Florien, Louisiana, on US Highway 171.
Hodges Gardens opened in 1956 and at one time was the largest privately owned botanical gardens in the US. The Hodges Foundation closed the facility and donated it to the State of Louisiana in 2007. The gardens re-opened in May 2008 as Hodges Gardens State Park.
One of the many man-made streams flowing through the historic Hodges Hardens.