In my lightboxes:
Red Boots And Tulips
- Title: Red Boots And Tulips
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Sedro-Wolley
- Brief Directions: I-5 north from Seattle to the Burlington, WA exit, then go east and follow the signs.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I was fascinated by the woman's red boots that she had chosen to hike through muddy tulip fields in. When she stopped her companions to get a photo, I had my opportunity to isolate her boots and produce an unusual juxtaposition with the nearly identical color of the tulips.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon 24-105 f4.0 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 162 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!