In my lightboxes:
- Title: I Need A Drink
- State/Province/Region: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Theodore Roosevelt NP
- Nearest Town: Medora
- Brief Directions: I-94 to Medora, ND. Head north of town a few miles.
- GPS Longitude: 103.457565
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Theodore Roosevelt National Park is home to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of black tailed prairie dogs. They live in communities called towns and communicate continuously with each other. Lucky for the photographer, they are also not shy around humans.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D, EF 100-400ISM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!