In my lightboxes:
- Title: Riding The Rails
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Tropic
- Brief Directions: Begging Raven
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Visited Bryce over New Years and this fine fellow greeted me at my car. He then walked me to the fence to the views. He hopped right up on the railing and waited for me to feed him. I didn't so he just sat there ignoring me, waiting for the next visitor to arrive.
- Gear: Canon Rebel Xsi, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 263 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!