In my lightboxes:
"beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder"
- Title: "beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder"
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Clyde Township Park
- Nearest Town: Port Huron
- Brief Directions: Take I-69 to Wadhams exit just west of Port Huron. Turn North and cross the bridge over Black river, the park is on the side of the road, the woods a few yards away just across from a cemetary. It is easily accessed from the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: While walking in the woods looking for Michigan wildflowers, specifically the white Trillium, I cam across this skull (I believe it is a white tailed deer). I had to pose this beauty in the eye of the skull.This piece of woods had fields and fields of Trillium blooming in early May.
- Gear: Nikon 5000, Nikon digital zoom lens 55-200, Induro tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 226 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!