In my lightboxes:
- Title: Who, Me?
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Grand Lake
- Brief Directions: Rocky Mountain National Park, western side, off Trail Ridge Road in the Kuwhanee valley area.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: For once, I was prepared with my long lens and my tripod so when I first noticed this moose, I could set up at a safe distance and wait until it moved into good view. I didn't, however, anticipate getting such a funny expression.
- Gear: Pentax k100D Rokinon 80-250 mm zoom manual lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 163 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!