In my lightboxes:
- Title: Fog Bank
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: New York City
- Nearest Town: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This is an area in the boro of Brooklyn, that faces The Narrows, a body of water that is navigable for ships coming and going, with the NY Skyline at its Northern point. I had noticed the fog very early in the morning, and I rushed to this spot near the
Verrazano Narrows Bridge, early on a March morning.
The curved rail runs about 3-3/4 miles along a bike and pedestrian path, adjacent to The Narrows.
I used a radius of 0.7 Gaussian Blur to soften slightly the trees running off in the distance.
- Gear: Canon 40-D, with Sigma 10-20MM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!