In my lightboxes:
- Title: Pseudacorus
- State/Province/Region: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hawks Table Nature Preserve
- Nearest Town: Scotland
- Brief Directions: Scotland, CT to the Sheley Nature Preserve.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Working handheld, I was crawling around on the ground in the morning breeze seeking out areas where only the delicate petals would flutter on this iris pseudacorus. It had been raining for several days and the humidity was dense. The shaft of light tried to make its way through to light one of the blooms, and at the same time the combination of humidity and "shoot through" technique made for this soft an expessive light.
- Gear: Canon 5dMii, 85f1.2l
This Photo Has Been Viewed 244 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!