In my lightboxes:
- Title: Nineget At Dusk
- State/Province/Region: Rhode Island
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ninegret State Park
- Nearest Town: Charlestown
- Description: Testing Arthur Morris suggestions for getting low and being willing to develop a steadier hand, quicker reflexes, and soundly tightening everything down before triggering the shot...I had been shooting at f/20 as the fog rolled in, but afraid of missing the shot, yet not wanting to miss detail through the fog by opening the aperture to gain light, steadily moved up the ISO instead...
- Gear: Canon 5D MII, 600 f/4L, 2x extender, wimberley head mounted in ground pan
This Photo Has Been Viewed 304 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!