In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mt Rainier Cloud Cap
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt Rainier national park
- Nearest Town: Packwood
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Bad weather arrived as I got to Mt Rainier for a 3 day photo shoot of the mountain and wildflowers.
I was on my down the mountain ready to hit the road back home when the clouds opened up and gave me this one late afternoon shot of the mountain with a wonderful cloud cap on the peak. After I took this, 3 minutes later the mountain was totally covered by clouds again..lucky me.
- Gear: Canon 5DMKII 24-105L, Gitzo GT3541 tripod, RRS BH-40 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 166 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!