In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mystical Redwoods
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Redwoods National and State Parks
- Nearest Town: Crescent City
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: When we started our hike early morning on the Lady Bird Johnson trail in Prairie Creek State Park, we encountered dense fog. About 20 mins into our hike, the sun came up. This resulted in sun beams shining through the fog which gave the surroundings a mystic look. I anchored this redwood giant on the left of the frame with the sun beams and the other redwoods still in the fog in the background. The dance of the sun beams thru the redwood forest for the remainder our our hike remains etched in memory forever. A truly wonderful place to be for any nature lover.
- Gear: Canon 7D, EF 24-105mm, Gitzo tripod, Kirk Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 278 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!