In my lightboxes:
- Title: Chicago_north Shore
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alder Planetarium
- Nearest Town: Chicago, IL
- Brief Directions: The Alder Planetarium is located just south of Roosevelt Rd off of the Outer Drive. It is also in the same vicinity as the Aquarium and Soldier's Field.
- Description: This is another shot taken at the planetarium on a fog-saturated early morning in Chicago. The picture represents a small portion of the north shore and a city held still in lugubrious slumber.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, Lee ND and Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 302 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!