In my lightboxes:
Lake Martin Sunset
- Title: Lake Martin Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Louisiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cypress Island Preserve
- Nearest Town: Breaux Bridge
- Brief Directions: Lake Martin and Cypress Island Preserve may be approached from Breaux Bridge or Lafayette. To get there from Breaux Bridge, take LA Hwy 31 south from the junction with LA 94 about 3.5 miles and then turn right onto Lake Martin Road which will lead directly to the lake. From Lafayette, take LA Hwy 94 (Carmel Ave) east until you come to LA Hwy 353. Turn right on this road and go about 5.5 miles and then turn left onto Rookery Road, which goes around Lake Martin.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The sun sets over Lake Martin on the Cypress Island Preserve on a late October day.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T1i, Canon 18-55mm EF Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 288 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!