In my lightboxes:
Grand Tetons At Twilight From The Oxbow
- Title: Grand Tetons At Twilight From The Oxbow
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moran
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On the way to dinner we passed the Oxbow Viewpoint and realized what a magnificent sunset was taking place. This shot was taken right after the sun vanished from the horizon, just leaving the glow of the distant mountains and Snake River in front.
- Gear: Nikon D 300, Nikkor Zoom ns (18-200mm.), Tiffen Polarizing Filter, Gitzo Tripod and Arca-Swiss Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 201 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!