In my lightboxes:
- Title: Intergalactic Portal
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alabama hills
- Nearest Town: lone pine
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A double exposure of the night sky pre sunrise and one at twilight for the landscape. The base image was shot at ISO 3200 for 35 seconds at f4 for the stars, and the arch was shot at ISO 100 for 20 seconds at f22. This is one place I had fallen in love with immediately and cannot wait to return. It's no wonder countless movies and shows have been filmed in this incredible landscape.
- Gear: Canon 7d 17-40mmL benro tripod singh ray 2 stop GND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 561 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!