In my lightboxes:
- Title: Wildfire Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ute Valley Park
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: Ute Vally Park sits at the intersection of Vindicator and Centennial Blvd. in the northwest area of Colorado Springs and has many hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: There are at least 6 wildfires currently burning in the state of Colorado and the Waldo Canyon Fire is abutting Colorado Springs. One of the only good things about this fire is that it presents many photo opportunities. In this image there are no clouds, just smoke from the fire. Once the sun had dipped below the foothills of the Front Range the illumination of the smoke plume intensified the colors of the sunset.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizer, Ledvon Tripod, Vello Remote Shutter Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!