In my lightboxes:
Mono Lake, Negit Island Stones And Driftwood With Frost
- Title: Mono Lake, Negit Island Stones And Driftwood With Frost
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: Hwy 395 to Lee Vining and north of town is a dirt road turn off that takes you out to the DWP dock, then it is about a 2 mile paddle out to Negit Island.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I kayaked to Negit Island in February and spent the night on the island. This shot was taken in the early morning as I explored the island. I like the contrast of the driftwood against the stones and the frost provides a nice effect.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II 17-40L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
, Exotic Places
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!