In my lightboxes:
- Title: Twisted Juniper
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. Turn south and travel 1.5 miles to the entrance of the park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Garden of the Gods has many of these twisted junipers and most are solitary. I was fascinated with the shape that this one had assumed over the years and the textures that the exposed wood demonstrated.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Fill Flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 138 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!