In my lightboxes:
Devils Golf Course - Death Valley
Sylvia J. Zarco
- Title: Devils Golf Course - Death Valley
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Beatty, NV
- Brief Directions: Take 190, the main road running North-South through Death Valley National Park. Just south of the Furnace Creek Visitor Center, get on Badwater Road. The Devils Golf Course will be about 11 miles down on the west side of the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Death Valley overwhelms with unexpected beauty. You think of it as a hot, desolate land. But venture in and you'll find uniquely fascinating and majestic vistas. Like The Devils Golf Course, an expanse of jagged formations that bubbled out of ancient salt lakes on the valley floor while layers of impressive rock rose along the horizon.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II with Canon EF16-35 f/2.8L II USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 110 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!