In my lightboxes:
Nooks And Crannies - Antelope Canyon
- Title: Nooks And Crannies - Antelope Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Upper Antelope Canyon
- Nearest Town: Page
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Upper Antelope Canyon near Page Arizona is located on a Navajo Tribal Park. It is one of the most photographed slot canyons in the southwest U.S. The light bounces off of the sandstone walls and depending on the time of day, reflects in various hues from bright orange to deep cyan and magenta. This is near the entrance of the canyon and taken around noontime.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 24-70mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 215 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!