In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Description: I was trying to capture the dramatic sunset in the distance, when I looked down to an amazing pattern created by stream runoff into the ocean, with the sunset reflected in wet sand. A light painting! With my telephoto lens pointed down, I kept shooting variations until waves from the incoming tide forced all of us to higher ground. A memorable evening.
- Gear: Nikon 300, Nikon 70-200 f/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 300 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!