In my lightboxes:
Textures Of Navajoland (2)
- Title: Textures Of Navajoland (2)
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monument Valley
- Nearest Town: Kayenta
- Brief Directions: From Gouldings Lodge in Monument Valley, UT, hire a Navajo guide (and serious 4x4 vehicle) to tour the reservation.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Description: Rivers of sand provide the foreground for Totem Pole Monument in Monument Valley. The rising sun highlights the textures in the sand while lighting the monuments. Who knows what little desert creatures were scurrying across the dunes before sunrise?
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm @ 32mm, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 428 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!