In my lightboxes:
Photographing Garden Of The Gods
- Title: Photographing Garden Of The Gods
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. Turn south and travel 1.5 miles to the park's entrance.
- Description: I often go into Garden of the Gods Park in the evening to photograph sunsets. On this March evening I happened upon a young lady from out of state who was eagerly taking pictures of the rock formations from a vantage point at the top of one of several trails in the park. I thought this shot, as the sun dipped behind the mountains to the west, captured the mood of the many who are enthralled by the photographic opportunities of this area.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter, Ledvon 2540 Q Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 532 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!