In my lightboxes:
- Title: Tulip Girl
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Skagit Valley
- Nearest Town: Mt Vernon
- Brief Directions: About an hour north of Seattle on I-5. Go early and avoid beautiful weekend days that bring out many admirers of blooming Tulips. Bloom may peak in mid April... but varies.
- GPS Longitude: 122.4
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Taken during the Skagit Valley Tulip blooms near Mt Vernon, Wa. This couple bounded in and out in no time at all and he seemed to get the shot he hoped for!
- Gear: Canon 5Dmk2, canon 24-105mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 309 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467138486.347 seconds.