In my lightboxes:
Glacier Meadow Photogs
- Title: Glacier Meadow Photogs
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Going to the Sun Road.
- Nearest Town: St. Mary
- Brief Directions: Park your car at the St. Mary's waterfall turnout along the Going to the Sun Road just west of St. Mary Lake. Take the trail for about a mile to this location. Further down the trail is St. Mary falls.
- GPS Longitude: -113.612923
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hiking in Montana's Glacier National Park is the kind of experience that surprises you with views like this that explode in your senses as you enter a clearing. Two of my four brothers, Rich and Bob, are busy shooting their own version of this breathtaking beauty as I took this shot. If you ever get a chance to go to Montana do not miss this priceless gem of America's national park system.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 12-24mm f/4 Pro, RRS Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 175 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!