In my lightboxes:
Wahclella Falls_columbia River Gorge
- Title: Wahclella Falls_columbia River Gorge
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge
- Nearest Town: Troutdale, OR
- Brief Directions: Trailhead is well-marked on 84.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Actually, it's a toss-up which season is the best. The spring provides greater run-off/flow; the fall minimizes the chance of excessive spray from the falls. Nvtls, beauitful, almost mystical, regardless of the season. No HDR was utilized to produce the final image. Although, the colour dynamics were boosted working in lab colour mode.
This is a beautiful area, and despite its popularity and constant flow of traffic, i was able to enjoy to enjoy the falls in complete solitude that Spring morning.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W ND and Polarizer Filter, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 166 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!