In my lightboxes:
Chilnualna Falls In Yoesmite Np
- Title: Chilnualna Falls In Yoesmite Np
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yoesmite National Park
- Nearest Town: Ahwahnee
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I just love Yosemite National park and a real blessing that its just a few hours from my home. I wanted to capture some little known waterfalls on this trip. I decided to hike up the Chilnualna Falls as it's know as more locals hike. It located in the far south end of the park, a good hours drive from the tourist filled valley. I liked how this section of the falls appeared to stair step down the side rock face rather then free fall down the 15 feet or so. This is probably the BEST day hike I have every had in the park, I think I saw a total of 6 people on the trail all day long.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 24-70mm, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 108 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!