In my lightboxes:
Cove Creek Cascades
- Title: Cove Creek Cascades
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North of Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Nearest Town: Ware, Tennessee
- Brief Directions: North of Wears Valley along Highway 321 between Smokey Ridge Way and Feld Wynde Close. There is a sign on the west side of the highway, "Cove Creek Cascades". Looks like an abandoned tourist stop. Falls are behind the building.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Laddered Falls through Fall Foliage
- Gear: Canon 50D with Canon EF16-35 f/2.8L USM Gitzo Tripod with RRS Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 213 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!