In my lightboxes:
- Title: More Cove Falls
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: South of Blue Ridge Parkway on US Hwy 276
- Nearest Town: Brevard
- Brief Directions: From the intersection of Hwys 64, 280 and 276 north near Brevard, drive north on Hwy 276 north for about 6.5 miles and pull off in the paved area on the right side of the road, just before a stone bridge. If you are coming from the Blue Ridge Parkway, get off on the Hwy 276 exit and drive south for 8.2 miles, cross the bridge and pull off on the left. The trail begins on the bridge side of the info board. Cross the wooden foot bridge across Looking Glass Creek and head uphill for a short distance. That's the steepest part of the trail. At the top, head to the right and follow the yellow blazes on the trees.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Stitched composite photo from two portrait shots taken from behind the waterfall.
- Gear: Canon 50D with Canon EF16-35 f/2.8L USM Gitzo Tripod with RRS Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 193 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!