In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sunset On The Water
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellow Creek State Park
- Nearest Town: Indiana
- Description: Patience is a true virtue, and this made me glad I have it. The weather had been completely unpredictable all day but I decided to venture out down to the dam and try and get a few shots. About an hour passed and I kept seeing the clouds where the sun should be. I thought about packing up and leaving, but found a few other subjects to shoot. As I'm getting lost in my other subjects i notice a red tint on the water. I turn around and see the burning red sky above me, and the reflection was just incredible. The colors you see in the photo above are pretty much right out of camera, the only adjustment I made was to reduce some of the red in the water as it was more deep and vibrant.
- Gear: Canon T3, Canon 10-22mm EF-S
This Photo Has Been Viewed 101 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!