In my lightboxes:
Logans Falls - Forest County Pennsylvania
- Title: Logans Falls - Forest County Pennsylvania
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Allegheny National Forest
- Nearest Town: Marienville PA
- Brief Directions: Pa Route 66 North to Pa Route 666 West. Directions are best outlined in Scott E. Browns "Pennsylvania Waterfalls - A Guide for Hikers and Photographers" book. (I don't have it with me at the moment, but if selected, contact me and I can drill down the specifics for you).
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: One of the more peaceful, relatively unpopular falls in Western Pennsylvania, this is by far my favorite to our region. Not easily accessible, (a truck or a 4x4 is recommended to get to this location), this falls was featured in Scott E. Browns "Pennsylvania Waterfalls - A Guide for Hikers and Photographers".
- Gear: Nikon D7000 with Tokina 12-24mm F2.8 Lense and Tiffen HT ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 255 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!