In my lightboxes:
Palouse Falls At Sunset
- Title: Palouse Falls At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palouse falls state park
- Nearest Town: Pasco, Wa
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Palouse fall is one of the 25 most popular waterfalls in the US. At about 186 ft, it's one of the tallest. I arrived early to get this spot on the upper trail. This is a very busy place for photographers. To get the angel here, I used Canon 17-40 at 21mm. On my knees, I literally had to hang my camera over the edge to get this. The wind was howling there, so I was a bit nervous in this precarious position, but well worth the effort.
- Gear: Canon 5DMKII 24-105L Gitzo GT3541 tripod, RRS BH-40 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 68 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!