In my lightboxes:
Crystal Mill And Waterfall
- Title: Crystal Mill And Waterfall
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gunnison County
- Nearest Town: Crystal
- Brief Directions: Get to the old quarry and "ghost town" of Marble, Colorado, south of Glenwood Springs. The road is good to there. Put your vehicle in 4WD and head to the ghost town of Marble toward the east. The millsite is across the canyon just below town.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: How do you photograph an icon of Colorado done so many times? Take it apart and re-assemble it back in the comfort of the studio.
- Gear: Camera, lens, 4wd, patience
This Photo Has Been Viewed 251 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!