In my lightboxes:
- Title: Foster Falls
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cumberland Plateau
- Nearest Town: Chattanooga
- Brief Directions: Foster Falls is located off U.S. 41 between Tracy City and Jasper west of Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Foster Falls on Little Gizzard Creek is in the Foster Falls Recreation Area in Marion County, Tennessee's Cumberland Plateau. With a wet fall, the colors are spectacular and fog and drizzle add to the atmosphere. The hike from the parking to the falls takes little time.
- Gear: Camera, lens, tripod, plastic bag
This Photo Has Been Viewed 107 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!