In my lightboxes:
Unnamed Ephemeral Waterfall
- Title: Unnamed Ephemeral Waterfall
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sierra Nevada
- Nearest Town: Yosemite National Park
- Brief Directions: Head east from Crane Flat on S.R. 120 toward Tenaya Lake. Along the way are many ephemeral water features worthy of close exploration and visual extraction and missed by most.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Spring runoff can be spectacular anywhere, including Yosmeite. However, Ansel and Galen already have the best photos and taking more is just more water over the precipice. Find something new and different in familiar areas and over-photographed areas for a change!
- Gear: Camera, lens, tripod, ND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!