In my lightboxes:
Spring, Kent Falls
- Title: Spring, Kent Falls
- State/Province/Region: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kent Falls State Park
- Nearest Town: Kent
- Brief Directions: Approximately 4.5 miles north of Kent, CT on CT Rt 7.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: At Kent Falls State Park in Northwestern Connecticut, a steep trail parallels Falls Brook and provides countless opportunities to photograph the many cascades that make up Kent Falls. This is the uppermost drop - about 70 feet top to bottom. Overall, the combined falls drop some 250 feet in less than 1/4 mile before the brook drains into the Housatonic River. Water flow is highest in the spring, colors (and crowds) are fantastic in the fall, and winter provides pictures of frozen cascades.
- Gear: Canon T1i, EF-S18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 173 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!